Friday, March 5, 2010

ANOTHER Crazy Sighting...Sheesh...When will they end?

The dog I saw him with is the one on the left. I took the picture from this site.

So I was on my way to the chiropractor the other day and I SWEAR I saw Orlando Bloom jogging with one of his dogs. The guy I saw had a beanie hat on and he looked over to me. I instantly jumped because, you know that feeling girls get when Orlando Bloom looks at them? Yeah - I totally got it. Well, he knew I got it because he immediately looked away and pulled his beanie cap down lower over his eyes. The dog looked familiar too. Hmmm...might Orlando be another narcissistic neighbor? Who knows, maybe he's just visiting with the Rod-Man.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

You should change jobs! You need to be a reporter for one of those entertainment shows. Or you could try your hand at being a paparazzi. You live in the right place.