Monday, February 15, 2010

A Day in the Life...And a Crazy Sighting

Today we decided to take J-Dawg to the park. He loved it! We had some Subway sandwiches and were enjoying the warmth and sunlight. Half way through our meal, guess who we saw:



Yep - the Rod-man himself. He actually looked normal in real life. No cross-dressing or funky hair-dos. Just a baseball cap and nose ring. He took his kids (at least I assume they were his) to ride their bikes and to play a little b-ball. Yeah - Dennis Rodman plays basketball...at a park...in my neighborhood...with his kids...so weird!

I wanted to yell out to him:

"Hey Dennis! I know your friend Cheyenne (my friend Cheyenne once worked for him and they became buddies) Can we be friends too? Seriously - I would make you laugh, because I make myself laugh all the time...no really - I'm SO funny. Actually I don't think I would like to be your friend because, no offense, you're crazy, but then you probably already know that because your you and you know things about you that I really don't think I could handle. Anyhoo...Can I take your picture? Please - don't make me be in the picture. I don't want to be photographed, because I still haven't lost my baby weight and that has made me hate all pictures with me in them, but you're used to having your picture taken. So - how 'bout it? No seriously, just a quick snap shot with my cell phone camera...oh, wait! I left my cell phone at home. Do you have a cell phone? Because you could take the picture and then just text it to me. Then I could save your number in my phone and I could send you texts all the time. Don't you feel like you've known me forever? I know! We're like BFF's already. But I already told you! I don't want to be your friend - Crazy. Sheesh!"

But I didn't, because let's face it - that would be annoying.

3 comments:

TheDooleys4 said...

Well, that was fun taking a trip into Em-cats brain! I'm super jealous it's warm enough to go to the park.Still snow here. Dang, I need to move there!

Sarah said...

I think you need to start a new blog and call it Crazy Sighting. I just love to hear about all the new friends you are making. Even if you comment to them in your head.

Heather and Kevin said...

Ok you got me laughing with that one, and seriously? Dennis Rodman? In your neighborhood? wow!