Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I Promise I'm not Complaining...

I'm feeling like that last post was a bit too whiny! I didn't mean to whine...I just feel bad for all of my 2 blog readers because I'm not filling your life with light-hearted funniness any more and have replaced it with mommy sappiness. Either your relieved because I'm so NOT funny, or your sad because you feel like I'm one of the greatest comic minds on the planet. If it's the first then your welcome. If it's the second then you really need to get out more...

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oh you are hilarious and allowed to whine...if that's what you want to call it. I can't believe it is getting so close!!!

Em-Cat said...

I know huh? It's starting to kinda freak me out!

caribickley said...

I must admit that I am slightly jealous that you are in Cali. What is your temp. there? However, don't you wish that you had 30 inches of white lovliness to make your Christmas magical? As for me, our magic can leave Dec. 26th. :) LOVE YOU, have a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!