Wednesday, December 16, 2009

On Sabbatical...

Wow - are my calculations correct? Has it been that long since I've posted something?

So aside from - working full time, raising my baby and trying (oh how I try) to be a good wife and mother, getting in a rollover car accident on the way to Lake Powell in August and being admitted to the hospital, being the sole person in charge of the world's biggest promotion for a chain of 40 stores where no one (okay so one person and my husband - Oh How I LOVE YOU Both!) came to my aid - even though I asked and asked, going to the ER for a kidney stone the size of a lima bean (and as dense as my bones) and eventually getting it blasted (I passed peppercorn size stones btw), getting the music ready and performing the Primary Program for Sacrament Meeting and jumping right into getting ready and performing two (yes - you read right) Primary Christmas Programs, singing in the stake and ward choirs with extra rehersals every time I turn around and taking on 5 gazillion crafty projects for Christmas Presents - I've been kind of lazy.

I'm sorry to the two of you who check this blog for not being there for you...I'll be back soon I promise. In the mean time this face might cheer you up!

8 comments:

TheDooleys4 said...

Oh for the love of Pete! What a cutie!!!!!

Evaly said...

I'm sure glad I'm not the only one who can't do it all! He is a doll :)

Melissa said...

Who wouldn't be cheered up by that face?! I certainly was. And that just might be the longest sentence I've ever read!

Mary said...

What a sweetie--I love that picture!! He just melts your heart. No wonder we haven't talked or done visiting teaching in 2 months. You have been busy my friend. We need to catch up!

Vanessa Honda Photography Blog said...

Too too cute - good grief - sounds like you need a long vacation! Time to take a breather. Adorable pictures btw - see you tomorrow (for the last practice in a while I think).
vanessa

Carly said...

Yes, lazy, that about sums it up! You crack me up. I love that little guy!

Chela said...

You really don't have much going on, do you? I love that little boy of yours. I just want to nibble on him.

Randi said...

Ok WOW. No wonder you've been mia!
Glad you're back, though!!