Friday, August 8, 2008

Bleeding Love...

Sorry...the YouTube video I embedded below isn't available any longer, but it was a great dance!



I promise this isn't going to become a "YouTube" Blog...but don't you just LOVE this dance? I really dig the song as well. I think the reason why I love it so much is because of the story it tells. Both dancers tell the tail of the lyrics to their audience, but seem to be in their own little world at the same time - really feeling every move they make...Sigh...oh to be a dancer! Can you tell I've been addicted to "So You Think You Can Dance" this season?

2 comments:

TheDooleys4 said...

Me and my kids love that show too! I am so excited that my Shannon has a love of Dance. B.J. seems to be getting the bug too as he has requested lessons this fall. Don't worry he's getting them! Wahoo! Hope you're feeling better Em.

k8theriver said...

maybe the dance was awesome but i couldn't get past her agonizing facial expressions and her outfit. what was she wearing?
he, on the other hand, looked hot (sexy not sweaty) in that suit.