Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Um...Honey - I think he has your...eyes?


I don't understand how this could happen! We have a mail-WOMAN and she's Asian!!!

So...yeah...the word on the street is that I got a little something cooking in my oven. I would have to say that every once in a while - rumors do come true. YES! I'M PREGNANT!!! I'm due at the end of January. I must say that if the baby's late and I have it in February, my family won't claim it. We have too many February birthdays - and I don't think we have room for one more! But I do have to clarify, my husband REALLY is the father...I don't know what I'd do if our baby came out black. That would be a medical miracle!!! He could run for President some day and REALLY make some "CHANGES." - That one was for you Melissa!

My excuse for not updating my blog with REAL writing in like FOREVER is due to the fact that I feel like I have the flu every day and all I'm good for is sitting on my couch whining that I feel like my intestines are going to come rushing out of my mouth at any moment. Robbie's a trooper though and tries to make my life as easy as possible. We're seriously excited AND scared to be parents. It's going to be a crazy ride!


P.S. Robbie does freelance photoshop if you're interested. His prices are pretty high though...it's tough work to make photos look like they've been cut and pasted by a 5 year old. He's got a pretty impressive resume...he does all those Osama Bin Laden videos.

13 comments:

Evaly said...

Congratulations again! All the yuckies will be worth it :)

Melissa said...

Snort...wheeze...snort...cough...wheeze... you guys make me pee!

Carly said...

You are crazy lady! Congrats again! So excited for you!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!!! We are so excited for you!!! Good luck, hopefully the "morning sickness" will leave soon. Good luck!! Chuck and Sue

TheDooleys4 said...

There is nothing in the world more worth bowing to the porcelein gods over. I knew you were pregnant back when I left that comment a while back! You stinker! I am so happy for you! Hang in there...I don't know if they still have it but this stuff called pregnancy tea helped me. Yay for you guys!!!!

k8theriver said...

hooray!

KImBerlEy said...

YEA!!!! I am so excited for you both. I feel so out of the loop since I don't see you all on Sundays anymore - praise google for blogs. :) I hope you start feeling better. Let me know if you need anything at all.

Stephanie said...

We are so excited for you guys. You are going to be awesome parents! Love your sense of humor.

naomi3 said...

Hey I knew you were pregnant when your mom told me the story of how you kept it from your sisters and they played a joke on your Mom! Funny girl! So exciting! Hang in there with the sickness. Just the thought of putting a toothbrush in my mouth when I was pregnant with Garrett made me gag! I guess it was worth it. Sometimes Garrett make me crazy! ;)

Sabby said...

Yeah! I am so excited for you two, you will be great parents! I feel your pain, but once the morning sickness went away for me I didn't mind being pregnant. I will keep my fingers crossed that it passes soon! Congrat!

Vanessa Honda Photography Blog said...

Wow - what great news. I mean the baby, not the sickness! You have brought back not so fond memories of puking up several times a day for months. But just as everyone says, it is all worth it in the end. Hang in there! By the way, January 31st is a really nice birthday and it just misses the Feb cutoffs...

Michael said...

Congratulations!!!! I have to say that is the most hilarious pregnancy announcement i've seen!

Cecily R said...

Congrats Em! Motherhood is...well...its a giant ball of laughing and bawling and screaming and dancing and skipping. And oreos. You'll love it and be great at it.

P.S. Melissa, it DID make me snort!