Sunday, February 10, 2008

Do I look fat in this brain?


I am nerdier than 12% of all people. Are you a nerd? Click here to find out!

So I took this test to see how nerdy I am. I scored a 12 which means I'm not a nerd...however it said I wasn't that cool either. What does that make me? I guess I'm a "not-so-nerdy-girl-with-some-attributes-of-a-nerd." There's gotta be a better word for that. Let me know if you think of one.

I came upon this test via my friend Sancho's blog. He scored a 98 and deemed himself the "Supreme Nerd God Olsen." I guess in the Nerd-World that's super cool, but I'll take my score of 12 over 98 any day!

Congratulations Sancho...I'm worshiping you as we speak.

11 comments:

naomi3 said...

Emily,
I must really be a nerd. My score was 31! Must be cause I'm old.

Em-Cat said...

Hey...all I say is at least it's not 98...you've got a long way to being the supreme nerd god.

Cecily R said...

I got a 19. Not nerdy, but then again maybe not all that cool either.

Sigh. How does it know??

Anonymous said...

19 here also. I feel slightly more nerdy than that. Now if there would have been any questions regarding band instruments...that would be a true test.
Thanks for the fun!

TheDooleys4 said...

Guess what? I'm kinda' embarrased to say that I'm slightly cool...10.
I'm married to a mega nerd though. He was actually President of the Microbiology Club in College! But, there must be a nerd deep in inside of me because I actually think that's really hot!

johnnyanne said...

Is it my fault I did well in my math and science classes, and that I was actually interested in real analysis and that I own an HP and cannot use a 10-key like any normal person? I scored a 69. And, s***, I'm not even that great of a nerd.

johnnyanne said...

Oh, and I'd also like to point out that Matt works early on Saturdays, hence we're asleep by 10.00 PM on Fridays.

Em-Cat said...

John...it is totally your fault. You didn't have to show up to those classes like the rest of us cool kids.

Em-Cat said...

I was just on my friend Anne-Carolyn's blog and her friends are getting scores above 60...we must all be super-stupid or something - hey, at least we're super-cool!

Melissa said...

2, my friends, I scored a 2. Seriously, check my other blog

Michael said...

I don't know about that score of a 12.....sounds like we need to get you enrolled in some great Star Trek and other nerdy courses this summer to get that score up!!!! You can start by memorizing the digits of the exponential, e which equals approximately 2.718281828. Good luck!