Thursday, December 13, 2007

I know I'm a slacker...

...and I was reminded of the fact by my friend K8 who commented on my last post (which was clear back on November 2nd mind you)..."Your lack of writing sucks." K8 - that was a wake up call. Especially since I've had so many things on my mind that I've wanted to write about.

I'm not going to give you all the excuses I have for not writing anything on my blog for over a month...let me tell you they're GOOD excuses...I'll just try to pick up where I left off!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

They ARE good excuses (which is why I've tried not to bug you), but I'm glad you are coming back!

Cecily R said...

While visions of Richard Carpenter danced in her head...

I can't get past it. Until you give me more material to work with, that's what I'll be stuck on.

Woo Hoo for dinner when you get here!!

Shana said...

I'll second the motion on the good excuses. She deserves all the slackerness she needs. We love you!!!

k8theriver said...

i sound so mean. what i meant to say was, no, your writing doesn't suck. please give us more. at your own convenience, of course.

Em-Cat said...

K8...don't listen to anyone, including yourself. You aren't mean! I knew exactly what you meant. I know I still haven't given you more writing...I will soon...at my own convenience.