Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Actual Conversation...

Em-Cat and Robbie in our younger, skinnier days...

So I'm sitting at lunch with my HOT husband today and he begins to compliment me ever so lovingly...

Robbie: "You look so pretty today."

EmC: "I do?"

Robbie: "Yes. I love your shirt. It's really a good color for you."

EmC: "Oh! You're so sweet."

Robbie: "And your hair is so beautiful and shiny."

EmC: "Stop! My head is going to explode with all of these compliments."

Robbie: "And your face? Well...It's simply glowing."

EmC: "Aw!"

Robbie: "Except for those zits on your chin. What's up with the acne lately?"

PPPPPPHHHHHHHHHHHTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHHHZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

That's the sound my head made as it deflated...

Don't I just have the SWEETEST husband ever?

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Aint Love Grand!!!

Science Teacher Mommy said...

Permission to slap granted.

Chela said...

Isn't that just the greatest.

Scott and Amy said...

hahahahahahaha.
oh robbie. That made my day. sounds like something scott would say!

Love you Em.
p.s. thanks for your sweet comment, i loved it.

Carol said...

Hi- this is Scotts mom, amys favorite mother-in-law and Trents Idaho Grandma. It was nice meeting you and hope to see you when we come down for Trents birthday. OH and I love your blog. Hope its alright if I stalk you in my spare time.
Carol