Monday, March 23, 2009

Kreativ Awesomeness

Never in 1 million years (1 MILLION I tell you!) did I think I'd ever get an award. Thanks to my friend Evaly for giving it to me. I hope she doesn't think I'm a huge slacker since she gave it to me way back in January and I'm just now getting around to acknowledging it. I feel honored that she thinks this blog is "Kreativ" since she's really one of the most Kreativ people I know and ESPECIALLY since lately I've been putting ZERO effort into this blog-o-mine. All my time and effort have been going to this cute baby-cakes:



Rules:
1. Copy the award to your site.
2. Link to the person from whom you received the award.
3. Nominate 7 other bloggers.
4. Link to those on your blog.
5. Leave a message on the blogs you nominate.


Here are my picks for "Kreativ"-ness:

Chloe, Stella, Fred - Oh if only I were as cool as K8 The River.

And Then There Were Three
- Sabrina's blog is always so cute and I love her cute little baby cakes.

My Chaos, My Bliss - Like Cecily needs more awards, but she really is fascinating to read.

Bee-Lissa's Shooting 40 - She hasn't updated in LIKE FOREVER, but hey she has ADD...most Kreativ people do you know.

Live, Laugh, Love - I love reading all of Patty's cool stories. She's a flight attendant - coolest job in the world - and has some pretty cool things to tell!

Dooleys4 - Rach's husband just came home from Afghanistan. It's been a very interesting (to say the least right Rach?) year to read about the goings on of a military wife.

Larson's Life Musings - The format of this blog alone is a reason to keep coming back to Rebecca's blog. Plus - it's delightful to read about her cute family.

What? Did I already choose SEVEN? I could go on and on, but I guess I'd better stop myself.

Congratulations to all who won!

7 comments:

Cecily R said...

Whatever the award (although you are a gem and three quarters for thinking of me)...look at that adorable kid!!! Holy CRAP Em...he is so stinkin' CUTE!!!

Em-Cat said...

I know huh? He's like the cutest thing EVER!

TheDooleys4 said...

Gee thanks for the award Em....but, I'm with Cecily.....Holy Crap he get's cuter by the second!

k8theriver said...

you like me. you really like me!

Rebecca said...

Ahh Shucks! I don't know what to say. I would like to accept this award on behalf of the little people that wipe boogers all over my shirts and bring in all sorts of insects and things caked in mud into my home. Without them there would be no musings!

Patti said...

Thanks for nominating me. Sorry I didn't respond, or nominate anyone. I'm such a slacker. But I do think you deserve to win. I love reading your blog. :) Especially now with all the cute pics of your little man. I have a serious crush on him, lol.

Sabby said...

So I am just now noticing this months later, thanks! You are a great! Oh and Joseph looks like such a cute little man, I love it!